0.6.5 - New Stage 2 and bugfixes
This update features a rebalanced Stage 2. There's not much new to see, but it should be at least a little harder than Stage 1.
- Enemies in the fields are more mobile and flanky.
- The midboss can come down from his attic to fight in close range.
- Some pike rushes, sneaky archers and trapped monstergirls in the village.
Added glow to enemy bullets for better visibility.
New original music from RigidatoMS: Stage 4, Stage 5, and options menu. Removed placeholder boss themes while I wait for original ones.
- Fix controller type setting stuck at "nil" if it could not be determined.
- Fix some catapult operators following the wrong catapults in stage 1.
- Fix enemies could go offscreen and remain active at the end of stage 1, so they made unnecessary explosions when stage 1 boss was defeated.
- Fix enemies' damage over time occasionally calculated incorrectly.
- Fix stage 1 boss and stage 2 boss swordsmen occasionally getting stuck trying to flee.
- Fix civilians in the stage 2 midboss house incorrectly dying if you missed them.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.