A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The voidstalkers are bringing the void down on you. Hold out as long as you can.
How to Play
Shoot voidstalkers to stop them pulling the void over the stage. The void stops your bullets. Kill the number shown below to advance to the next wave.
You die when touching a voidstalker or the void. Infinite lives, but game over when there is not enough space to respawn.
Use keyboard or controller.
- Arrow keys, left analog, D-pad = move
- Z key, A button, 1st button = fire; hold to strafe (maintain direction)
Design, code, sound: Iori Branford
Liberated Pixel Cup (LPC) Base Assets (sprites & map tiles) https://opengameart.org/content/liberated-pixel-cup-lpc-base-assets-sprites-map-tiles
Redshrike and William.Thompsonj
- [LPC] Spider https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-spider
- [LPC] Animated water and fire https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-animated-water-and-fire
- [LPC] Dungeon Elements https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-dungeon-elements
- [LPC] A shoot'em up complete graphic kit https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-a-shootem-up-complete-graphic-kit
Player character made from https://github.com/jrconway3/Universal-LPC-spritesheet
- PC Paint Bold font http://www.zone38.net/font/
- Devil Crash MD "Main Table" http://project2612.org/details.php?id=19
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||LÖVE, Tiled, GIMP, ChipTone|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Fantasy, LÖVE, Ludum Dare 42, Magic, Pixel Art, Top down shooter|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Ludum Dare, Source code|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.