I’m continuing to fix and improve things after the jam. The most up-to-date version is always playable here. Please don’t rate the jam submission based on this version.
- Made NPC vision more intuitive and forgiving, so it’s easier to judge if the one you’re pickpocketing will spot you
- Some NPCs didn’t move as intended (e.g. through walls, or in perfect sync with each other)
- The player could walk past a chasing guard and not get caught
- An alerted guard going for a door would not see the player in front of him
- Gave player more time to react when entering the staff room
- A sleeping NPC wasn’t saying her lines
EDIT 8/17 Published these changes to itch along with some sound effects.
Get Thief Kitty
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.